On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Yes thanks you both.
>
> In editobject.vm
>
> #macro(displayObject $obj $class $props $firstField)
> class="xobject">
>
> Then i think, I found the solution to get prefix in a sheet:
>
> #set ($DocClass= 'MySpace.MydocClass')
> #set($class = $doc.getObject(${DocClass}).xWikiClass)
> ##Boucle sur toutes les properties de la classe DocClass
> #foreach($prop in $class.properties)

> * ${escapetool.xml($class.name)}_${class.number}_$prop.Name

The XML escaping is needed above because the class name is used inside
HTML. In your case you seem to have only wiki syntax (unless you have
a {{html wiki="true"}} somewhere). And the $class doesn't have any
number. As I said in my first reply and as Clemens has emphasized the
object has the number, because you can have multiple objects of the
same type/class on the same wiki page.