On 02/19/2015 10:12 AM, vinc...@massol.net wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On 19 Feb 2015 at 09:22:24, Thomas Mortagne
> (thomas.morta...@xwiki.com(mailto:thomas.morta...@xwiki.com)) wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:50 AM, vinc...@massol.net wrote:
>>> Hi Michael,

>>> Yes, we really need a way to undelete a space or even the whole wiki from
>>> the recycle bin…
>>
>> Space and wiki are two very different use cases, you can't restore a
>> wiki because deleting a wiki delete the database/schema in which it's
>> stored.
>
> Indeed if you have deleted the wiki in the wiki index then it’s lost
> unfortunately if you don’t have backups.

If this is the issue here, then maybe the UI should make it harder to delete
wikis ?

I.e. the way github does it of you want to delete a repository: you have to
type in the name of the repository manually a second time before it is really
deleted.

That is intentionally inconvenient to make accidental deletion by "random
button clicking" impossible.

Just an idea
Clemens