Hi Clemens,

On 19 Feb 2015 at 10:56:57, Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar
(c.robbenh...@espresto.com(mailto:c.robbenh...@espresto.com)) wrote:

> On 02/19/2015 10:12 AM, vinc...@massol.net wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > On 19 Feb 2015 at 09:22:24, Thomas Mortagne
> > (thomas.morta...@xwiki.com(mailto:thomas.morta...@xwiki.com)) wrote:

> >> Space and wiki are two very different use cases, you can't restore a
> >> wiki because deleting a wiki delete the database/schema in which it's
> >> stored.
> >
> > Indeed if you have deleted the wiki in the wiki index then it’s lost
> > unfortunately if you don’t have backups.
> >

> If this is the issue here, then maybe the UI should make it harder to delete
> wikis ?
>
> I.e. the way github does it of you want to delete a repository: you have to
> type in the name of the repository manually a second time before it is really
> deleted.
>
> That is intentionally inconvenient to make accidental deletion by "random
> button clicking" impossible.

Yes we’ve discussed this several times AFAIR and we all agree but I couldn’t
find the jira issue when searching this morning. If you find please reference
it here. Maybe we should create a new jira issue just to be sure we don’t
forget this and tackle it sooner than later.