> Do you mean bookmarking the page, watching the page, or do you mean tagging a
> page, or something else?
I was referring to flagging a page for having content that, say, exposes secure
information (like login credentials or similar) which should not be exposed to
the public or any content that is irrelevant or inappropriate. The general idea
is that once a page is flagged, an email goes out to the owners / moderators
with a link to the page, and that they can either remove the content or notify
the authors to update the page in some way.

Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 07:45:53 +0100
From: vinc...@massol.net
To: deba...@outlook.com; users@xwiki.org
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Flagging a page in XWiki?

Hi,
On 5 Mar 2015 at 01:22:40, Debajit Adhikary
(deba...@outlook.com(mailto:deba...@outlook.com)) wrote:

> Is there any way for a user to flag a page in XWiki?
Do you mean bookmarking the page, watching the page, or do you mean tagging a
page, or something else?
For tagging, see
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Tag+Application
Thanks-Vincent