It seems it's been a while since this discussion was last looked into. I used
the blog application management page to create a blog that has its own
space. I would like the blog within that space to use its own categories to
implement some kind of taxonomy (possibly like
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Add-collaborative-categorization-in-xwiki-td510778.html;cid=1438742496286-532#a510779
not sure since the code does not seem available).

Here is my question:
What do I need to do in the code to implement this? Do I need to copy the
category class over into the new space and tell the new blog to use this
class instead, if so, how. The new space only has WebHome, I would have
expected other pages of the original application to be copied as well.

Thanks for any help you can provide.