Hi Tony,

Guillaume Lerouge has taken the time to re-explain everything but this is
supposed to be already mentioned in the Release Notes. I would like really to
fine tune our Release Notes so that anyone interested in XWiki 7.2 can
understand the new concept without having to ask on the list.

Could you please go through
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki72M1#HNestedDocuments
 and provide a point by point list of questions you still have after reading
that? It’s too bad Guillaume answered (although it was very nice of him to do
so :)), because by now you probably have some concepts/answer in your mind and
it’s going to be hard to abstract them away when reading the Release Notes
again, but please try it! :)

Thanks for helping us!
-Vincent