On 27 Aug 2015 at 17:04:50, hfirst
(happyfirst9...@gmail.com(mailto:happyfirst9...@gmail.com)) wrote:

> So what do you recommend I do for now?
>

> 1) Keep manually creating terminal pages as admin so the home page stays
> usable and when finally fixed, will there be a way to convert those terminal
> pages into nested documents?

You can simply edit your dashboard and replace the call to {{spaces/}} by a
call to {{documentTree/}}.

See https://www.evernote.com/l/AHc5lzO4aNBId6cCwf16oxjB9EfjMtcl0Vw

This gives:
https://www.evernote.com/l/AHey7Fx3eLdACImiFoiVqiFKr3JiVlOMMZ8

> 2) Do NOT create terminal pages and just put up with the tons of home page
> space list rows until a fix comes out? I guess I could just create above the
> spaces list on the space home page in the content area my own temp links
> directly to the proper home page of each true valid top level space.
>

> I like the sound of the tree idea with lazy loading. I just don’t want to set
> out on a path that leaves me having to recreate a ton of pages when finally
> fixed.

You’re supposed to create nested pages from now on so there won’t be any need
to recreate the pages.

Now you’re on a milestone release and as you know this means you shouldn’t use
this in production and it’s not stable.

If you wish to be on a stable version you should use 7.1.2 instead.

Now we really appreciate that users try the latest milestones because this
gives us feedback and helps us a lot in preparing for the final release. So if
you can, please continue on this milestone, upgrade when we release M3 on next
Monday and give us feedback! :) You’ll find a lot of improvements/changes in
the UI of M3 and we’d love feedback on that!