Hello,

I try to resolve an right access issu with our xwiki 7.0.1.
I use LDAP authentication to access at our xwiki. Everyone have read access and
a main group have write access on a space (unfortunaly big boss is "afraid?"
about wiki spirit: 'everyone can edit').
Main editor group contains some subgroup (like manager, comm, etc.) with users
in it.
I encountered a strange behaviours: on my developpment platform, rights access
work well but on production platform (behind a reverse proxy), right acces
working randomly: sometimes main group editors lose write access.

I tested with a test ldap user with exactly same rights/groups on same space
with same rights access, on my developpment platform and on production
platform. Main editor group can write only on my developpment platform :-(

Do you have an idea of my problem or a way to identify the source of this
problem?
I can try to restart production platform in last resort... Maybe the poblem
come from some wrong cache on web server?

Note: If I don't use sub group and fill main editors groups with users account
I haven't problems.

Thxs for any help

Pascal B