The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki
7.2.

This release is probably one of the biggest releases we have done in XWiki
for years (more than 900 commits)! We have worked hard during all the
summer to finally achieve the introduction of a new concept: Nested Pages.
This big change affects both the platform and the user interface, and you
will discover many differences while using XWiki.

For developers, this release also introduces a new Script right and some
changes in the REST, Job and Refactoring modules, just to list a few...

Finally, it also brings a lot of bugs fixes!

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki72

The following people have contributed code to this release:

* Caleb James DeLisle
* Clemens Robbenhaar
* Denis Gervalle
* Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)