It's not a new war file, it's the same war file (only now on a different
server)

I will try to explain again :-)

We have "Server A" (running XWiki 5.4.3) but we want to move everyting to
"Server B" (which will also runs XWiki 5.4.3).

On "Server A" we made a dump of the MySQL (all the xwiki pages).

On "Server B" we have installed ubuntu, TomCat7, Java7.

We then copied the war file from "Server A" to "Server B". On server "B"
TomCat extracted the war file automaticly. We then restored the dump on
"Server B".

So "Server B" has the same war file and xwiki pages as on "Server A".

Does this make any sense? :-)