Note that there’s no deleteDocument() in the class represented by the $xwiki
binding so IMO you’ve just not deleted anything :)

On 5 Jan 2016 at 16:45:30, vinc...@massol.net (vinc...@massol.net) wrote:

You might be using some wrong API.

I’ve tested this and it works fine:

{{velocity}}
* Is page Main.TestPage deleted: $xwiki.getDocument('Main.TestPage').isNew()
#set ($newDoc = $xwiki.getDocument('Main.TestPage'))
#set ($discard = $newDoc.setContent('test'))
#set ($discard = $newDoc.save())
* Is page Main.TestPage deleted: $xwiki.getDocument('Main.TestPage').isNew()
#set ($discard = $newDoc.delete())
* Is page Main.TestPage deleted: $xwiki.getDocument('Main.TestPage').isNew()
{{velocity}}

Hope it helps,
-Vincent