The fact that you see it in the AS is normal and expected. This is a log of
everything that was done to documents.

However the doc should no longer appear in the Dashboard Tree.

On 5 Jan 2016 at 16:39:02, Giordano Ninonà (giordano.nin...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Vincent,

I mean that I can see the deletion on the Activity Stream, with "tree
representation" I mean the pages' tree in the Dashboard and I didn't noticed
any error.

Thanks,
Giordano.

On 5 Jan 2016 at 16:20:52, Giordano Ninonà
(giordano.nin...@gmail.com(mailto:giordano.nin...@gmail.com)) wrote:

> Hi users,
>
> I'm developing a java component that offer APIs accessed through script
> services to perfom modification to the wiki.
>
> When I delete a document (thus the related page I guessed) from my java
> code with the "*.deleteDocument(doc, context)*", on my browser I see the
> last modification as a page deletion but the page is still accessible on
> the tree representation.

What tree?

Are you talking about the Activity Stream or something else?

Deleted documents are deleted so if your doc still appears then it’s not been
deleted (maybe there was an error?).