Hi,
The version of XWiki I'm using is 5.4.4, and using chrome (version
47.0.2526.106).  As mentioned earlier, when I have two lines of text, e.g.
1 2 34 5 6
The text background turns to light grey for the character '4 5 '6 when I place
the cursor after 3, and hit delete until the two lines merge

1 2 34 56
I tried the same thing in XWiki playground using chrome, the text background
did not turn light grey.
Is there a way to stop the wysiwyg editor from changing the text background in
version 5.4.4?

Regards,
Sunil

    On Thursday, January 7, 2016 8:38 PM, "vinc...@massol.net"