Hi,

We use version 7.1.2. We created some groups in xwiki. And set up them in
LDAP menu. For example, perform next actions:

1. Create xwiki group `test`.
2. In LDAP menu in group mapping section input group name `xwiki.test` and
group in LDAP  for mapping `CN=test.... `

It works, users login and appear in group, but after few weeks we see many
duplicated entries in group. If really in group must be ~200 users then
today I see ~4000. This problem exist almost in all LDAP groups.

Why xwiki duplicate user entries in groups? How to delete duplicated entries
in groups ?