On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 2:16 PM, aleksey-s <a1e...@ya.ru> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We use version 7.1.2. We created some groups in xwiki. And set up them in
> LDAP menu. For example, perform next actions:
>
> 1. Create xwiki group `test`.
> 2. In LDAP menu in group mapping section input group name `xwiki.test` and
> group in LDAP  for mapping `CN=test.... `
>
> It works, users login and appear in group, but after few weeks we see many
> duplicated entries in group. If really in group must be ~200 users then
> today I see ~4000. This problem exist almost in all LDAP groups.
>
> Why xwiki duplicate user entries in groups?

It's not supposed to. See https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13109.

The best would be to give as much information as you can in the jira
issue so that we can reproduce the issue. What you can do on your side
to gather more information is to enable debug log and authenticate a
user having the duplication issue so that we understand better what
exactly happens. See my comment on
https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13109 for more details.

> How to delete duplicated entries
> in groups ?

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Remove+Member+Duplications+from+Groups
looks like something that could help you with that. But first it would
be better to understand and fix the issue or you will spend you time
cleaning those groups.

Thomas Mortagne