Hi,

I`m not sure I understand what the problem is.

So you are saying that you have a component that creates classes, sheets
and other documents when XWiki starts up and you have tried to install a
fresh copy of XWiki in a new directory (same version as before), installed
your component and you are getting exceptions when XWiki starts?

You should try to give more details on what exactly it is that you are
doing and what exactly is not working, including a stacktrace (use a paste
service and give the link) of exceptions you are getting and stuff like
that.

Uninstalling XWiki is just a matter of deleting the directory containing
the jetty server and the XWiki web application, database, permanent
directory, etc. Unless you did some special configuration, everything
should be in one folder.

Thanks,
Eduard