Dear all,

a view weeks ago we updated our xwiki application from version 6.2 to version
7.4, but since upgrading the wiki we encountered several problems with the ACE
editor. The problems causes unexpected behaviors (loading the article content
in the ace editor will never end due to javascript errors) when editing
articles or create new ones.

The root problem seems to be the Xuake script
(http://baseurl/xwiki/bin/jsx/XWiki/Xuake?language=de&docVersion=1.1) tries to
intialize the ace library, but I guess something is missing.
Below is listed the console output when running the create new page wizzard in
the xwiki.

HTML1406: Invalid tag start: "<?". Question marks should not start tags.
WebHome (1,2)
SCRIPT1010: Expected identifier
WebHome (1,9)
SCRIPT5009: 'ace' is undefined
Xuake (143,7)
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'noConflict' of undefined or null reference
WebHome (81,54)
SEC7115: :visited and :link styles can only differ by color. Some styles were
not applied to :visited.
WebHome
SCRIPT1002: Syntax error
text.js (1,1)
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'normalize' of undefined or null reference
require.min.js (20,263)
SCRIPT5022: Load timeout for modules:
text!ace/css/editor.css_unnormalized2,jsTree,text!ace/theme/textmate.css_unnormalized3
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#timeout
require.min.js (8,137)
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getLayout'
prototype.js (11,59324)
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getLayout'
prototype.js (11,59324)
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getLayout'
prototype.js (11,59324)
SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getLayout'
prototype.js (11,59324)

Hopefully somebody has an idea what is missing and can give me some help with
that issue.
Let me thanks you for your investigations in advice.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Sebastian Schabbach