On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Sebastian Schabbach
<s.schabb...@ontaris.de> wrote:
> Okay,
>
> only to ensure what is going on. I am right that all extentions are listeted
> in the 'installed extentions' list I can find on the wiki administrations
> page.
>
> I would like to check your assumptions against our wiki installation. So I
> guess if the addons are installed, I must found them in that list (Groovy
> console and colibri skin)?
> As I do not find any match on that, I guess these extentions are not
> installed. I am right?

Yes and no. Anything installed trough Extension Manager will be listed
as installed extension. But it's not the only way to install
extensions (it's just the clean way): XAR extensions can be imported
as any plain XAR and JAR extensions can be put in WEB-INF/lib for
example.

> About your words to update at 8.0: Currently I can see the Flamingo Theme
> Application is installed, so that should not cause any problems?
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian.

Thomas Mortagne