From: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Patrick Tomblin
Sent: 10 August 2016 14:04
To: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Create Page Button not showing v8.1

I am on 8.2 and have had the same issue. The only way I was able to get the
icon to show up for users was to give the group global edit rights then exclude
the pages that I didn't want that group to modify, although this is not the
route I wanted to take it does work for my current implementation.

Thanks,
Patrick