Hi,

> On 17 Aug 2016, at 09:21, Hofstätter Mario
> <mario.hofstaet...@automationx.com> wrote:
>
> The default xwiki image syntax does not provide the ability to click an image
> to enlarge it.

I’m not exactly sure what you’re looking after. By xwiki image syntax I assume
you’re talking about wiki markup.

The following seems to do what you want:

[[[[image:myimage.png||width=“100"]]>>attach:myimage.png]]

It’ll display the image resized to a width of 100 pixels and when clicked it’ll
display the image in full.