vmassol wrote
> I’m not exactly sure what you’re looking after

I want the image to open as a popup / overlay as seen in e.g. wikipedia.

vmassol wrote
> The following seems to do what you want:
> [[[[image:myimage.png||width=“100"]]>>attach:myimage.png]]
> It’ll display the image resized to a width of 100 pixels and when clicked
> it’ll display the image in full.

This is kind of a compromise as it enables image manipulation in WYSIWYG but
two issues remain: when clicking the image you leave the actual wiki page
(which is inconvenient) and for each image file the user is pasting in the
editor he has to create the attachment link afterwards. But its easier than
using Macros.

Is it possible to configure CKEditor so that when pasting an image file (via
Ctrl+V from the clipboard) the editor is inserting
[[[[image:myimage.png||width=“100"]]>>attach:myimage.png]] ? I guess we'd
have to dig into its source code for this feature?

Thank you