Is it possible to create multilingual Pages for the FAQ Application?
My test xwiki (8.2.1) is set to multilanguage=yes; supported languages=en,de ;
default language=en
If I create a new FAQ question, the WXSIWYG Editor does not provide the ability
to translate the page (because it defaults to inline form edit)

If I open the page in wiki syntax mode, the translation options appear on the
right side panel. I may switch language and translate the Page Title but the
translated title is not displayed in view mode and furthermore the question
content is not shown because it is stored in an FAQCode.FAQClass Object.

Are multilingual FAQs possible?

Thank you.