Hi Mario,

> On 17 Aug 2016, at 10:40, Hofstätter Mario
> <mario.hofstaet...@automationx.com> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to create multilingual Pages for the FAQ Application?

No, you’re right, the FAQ application doesn’t support generating FAQ entries in
multiple languages right now.

> My test xwiki (8.2.1) is set to multilanguage=yes; supported languages=en,de
> ; default language=en
> If I create a new FAQ question, the WXSIWYG Editor does not provide the
> ability to translate the page (because it defaults to inline form edit)
>
> If I open the page in wiki syntax mode, the translation options appear on the
> right side panel. I may switch language and translate the Page Title but the
> translated title is not displayed in view mode and furthermore the question
> content is not shown because it is stored in an FAQCode.FAQClass Object.

Yes, this is a limitation of XWiki: right now xobjects can be translated (see
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-69). However there are workarounds to make
the FAQ application support multilingual, see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/InternationalizingApplications#HI18nofXWikiObjects

You could raise a jira issue at http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/FAQ.