Hi Vincent,

as I already ran the migration I don't get the same plan but it still shows
some previously excluded spaces/pages when re-running the nested pages
migration application. It shows Main.WebHome as "(unchanged)" and lists
some spaces below it.
I'm absolutely sure that the issue didn't occur before the nested pages
migration. After the upgrade to 7.4.4 everything was fine, I did a sanity
check on all wikis to be sure before running the nested pages migration.

It's no big deal but I wonder why the
variable "$services.localization.render('xe.home.title')" won't get
replaced anymore.

Do you have any thoughts on the two questions from my previous email?

"
2.1 Is it safe to delete the old "spaces" and moving the new nested pages
from the "Web Home" folder to the root?
2.2 Would unchecking this checkbox have avoided the moving to the "Wiki
Home" sub page? Maybe I'd prefer restoring a database backup and re-running
the migration application on one of the sub-wikis with lots of spaces in
Web Home. Or is it safe to change this via database or something?
"

Regards,
Dennis