I have been having issues with increasing attachment size in xwiki for a little
over a year now and it really hasn't come up too often but I am at the point
now where I need to be able to upload more than 23mb. I have read every article
I can get my hands on and here is what I have done so far to try to resolve the
issue.
I know 9gb seems excessive but its more or less just a test. The largest files
I will be uploading are 75mb

Versions:
Tomcat 8.0
Xwiki 8.2.1
MySQL 5.6

I have adjust Tomcat's server.xml file with the following:
        <Connector port="8084" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
        connectionTimeout="20000"
        redirectPort="8443"
        maxPostSize="9000000000"
        URIEncoding="UTF-8"/>
I have adjusted Tomcat's web.xml file with the following:
        <max-file-size>9000000000</max-file-size>
        <max-request-size>9000000000</max-request-size>
Xwiki
        Max Attachment Size is set to 9000000000
MySQL
        max_allowed_packet=9000000000