I manage to launch xwiki 7.0.1 because I fixed my server.xml but I still have

2016-08-31 14:20:45,440 [xwiki-dev.dom.cp2i.i2-startStop-1] ERROR o.i.j.JmxUtil
                 - ISPN000034: There's already an cache manager instance
registered under 'org.xwiki.infinispan' JMX domain. If you want to allow
multiple instances configured with same JMX domain enable
'allowDuplicateDomains' attribute in 'globalJmxStatistics' config element

but only once!

By the way I have this error too:

31-Aug-2016 14:21:57.241 SEVERE
[https://xwiki-dev.dom.xxx/xwiki/bin/webjars/resources/path?value=requirejs%2F2.1.15%2Frequire.min.js]
 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke "Servlet.service()" pour
la servlet action a généré une exception
 java.lang.NullPointerException

require.min.js have wrong URL (under xwiki but my xwiki is on the root of my
web server and I have webapps/xwiki/WEB-INF/xwiki.cfg with this

#-# The name of the webapp to use in the generated URLs. If not specified, the
value is extracted from the request URL
#-# and thus it's generally not required to set it. However if you're deploying
XWiki as root in your Servlet Container
#-# and you're using XWiki >= 6.1 and < 7.0 you must set it to an empty value
as otherwise the code cannot guess it.
#-# For example:
# xwiki.webapppath=xwiki
xwiki.webapppath=