Hi,

I am trying to enable statistics in XWiki without any success. My xwiki.cfg
for the settings look like this:

*#-# Stats configuration allows to globally activate/deactivate stats
module (launch storage thread, register events...).*
*#-# Enabled by default.*
*xwiki.stats=1*
*#-# When statistics are globally enabled, storage can be enabled/disabled
by wiki using the XWikiPreference property*
*#-# "statistics".*
*#-# Note: Statistics are disabled by default for improved
performances/space.*
*xwiki.stats.default=1*

I have restarted my server after changing this but to no effect. The
statistics application still says it is disabled. Anyone knows why?

XWiki 8.2.1 on Jetty 9.3.11 and Java 8

Thanks,
Dib