Hi,

> On 31 Aug 2016, at 17:32, Dibyendu Das <dibyendu....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> How do I add the font color option to the WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor)?

I don’t know; I’ll let Marius answer this one.

@Marius: Do we have documentation for the CKEditor WYSIWYG for configuring it
or extending it? (I’m seeing several questions on the lists on these topics and
it would be good to have something as we had for the GWT one).

> included the plugin color in Wiki Administration -> Applications -> WYSIWYG
> Editor and added color to toolbar, but it doesn't show up. Similarly I
> added the plugins font and justify, and added them to the toolbar, but they
> don't show up either.

I think the WYSIWYG editor entry in the Admin UI is for the old WYSIWYG (the
GWT one) and thus doesn’t affect the CKEditor one.

What we discussed doing is to make this admin section support both WYSIWYG
editor in the near future.

@Marius: do we have a jira issue for this? If not, could you create one?

ATM we still don’t have an Admin UI for CKEditor, see
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/CKEDITOR-32

@Marius: any idea when this is planned (AFAIR we had this planned for the
previous releases but it skipped). I know that the focus for this release is
Nested Pages for you. I’m wondering when we’ll be able to fit this one. We can
brainstorm offline about it.