On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On 31 Aug 2016, at 17:32, Dibyendu Das <dibyendu....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > How do I add the font color option to the WYSIWYG editor (CKEditor)?
>
> I don’t know; I’ll let Marius answer this one.
>
> @Marius: Do we have documentation for the CKEditor WYSIWYG for configuring
> it or extending it? (I’m seeing several questions on the lists on these
> topics and it would be good to have something as we had for the GWT one).

Yes,
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CKEditor+Integration

Yes, http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13654

> ATM we still don’t have an Admin UI for CKEditor, see
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/CKEDITOR-32
>
> @Marius: any idea when this is planned (AFAIR we had this planned for the
> previous releases but it skipped). I know that the focus for this release
> is Nested Pages for you. I’m wondering when we’ll be able to fit this one.
> We can brainstorm offline about it.

It's not on the roadmap but it is on my TODO list. If we start simple with
just a plain text area where you can edit the JSON configuration for the
editor then I should be able to include it in 8.3. This is also the most
flexible solution as there are a lot of configuration options available.
Otherwise, if we want a fancy UI then it requires more work and I'm not
sure it will fit in 8.3

Thanks,
Marius