Le 12 janv. 2017 09:23, "Craig Wright" <crw+xw...@crw.xyz> a écrit :

Haha awesome.

I should add that I get the same error when I try to edit a page. Most of
the page loads but the edit control (MCE — UI widgets and textarea or input
or whatever) just shows a loading spinner forever with the same error as
below.

I filed http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XE-1602 <http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/
XE-1602> for the mixed content issue; however that was an issue that was
also in 8.4.3.

Should I file another issue for this?

Not yet I would say. Wait for the team to see if they can reproduce and if
it's a general issue

Ludovic

Thanks,
Craig

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 11:19 PM, Ludovic Dubost <ludo...@xwiki.com> wrote:
>
> Indeed this looks upgraded. Now if you are getting errors in chrome on the
> home page the. That could be the empty document tree as it does
JavaScript.