Hum weird fix. So it could be a module did not upgrade. Do you know which
urls match this rule ?

Ludovic

Le 12 janv. 2017 09:46, "Craig Wright" <crw+xw...@crw.xyz> a écrit :

Well, I fixed this particular issue with the following terrible hack to my
/etc/nginx/sites-available/xwiki file:

    rewrite ^(.*)/8.4.3/(.*)$ $1/8.4.4/$2 last;

yeeeah. On the plus side, everything seems to be working great. ;D

I will keep the list posted with my continued adventures.

Be well,
Craig

http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/