Hi Timo,

> On 18 Jan 2017, at 14:37, Timo Dachs-Wegmann <t.wegm...@procitec.de> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with pdf export extensions. I want to export multiple sites
> in a defined space which is no problem at all.
> But it starts getting serious when I want to include links.
>
> The &includelinks=1 for example works fine but it only includes the direct
> links to the website.
>
> I need a possibility to change the links to the website to pdf intern links.
> Can you see a way how this could work?
>
> That means that I want to export for example a front page with links to other
> pages and export them as well and have an internal link to the pages below
> the front page in the pdf file .
>
> Thank you in advance.

Interesting use case. Would be great if you could report a jira issue for this
at http://jira.xwiki.org.

This is not supported right now. We do this for images by embedding them in the
PDF. If you’re curious the code is at
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/e70e5e7b43805802c23102c2fb51b95e1103daac/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-oldcore/src/main/java/com/xpn/xwiki/pdf/impl/PdfURLFactory.java#L41-L41

It should be possible to do something similar for links I guess.