It appears I misspoke earlier. I was so focused on the content box that I
didn't notice that the CKEditor boxes for the class properties were blank and
not selectable. I tested this issue in multiple browsers and it affects
Internet Explorer and Safari but works as expected in Chrome. Is this a bug or
have I misconfigured something?

Regards,

Jesse