Hi Vincent,

thanks a lot for your answer - indeed I`ve tried to find out how to create an
own navpanel -

but after a lot trial and error the menu-content wasn`t "drag-and-droppable"
(sry for the bad English) anymore. After a lot more trial and error I found
out, that the drag-and-drop behavior of

this panel and the Navigation-heading belongs to this function:

#panelheader($services.localization.render('xe.panels.navigation'))

#panelheader means in CSS/HTML --> ID

But the "services.localization.render"- function with the
'xe.panels.navigation' -String(?) is unfortunately too deep in the
xwiki-backend for me. It would be nice if you could

Send a link, where this syntax and the meaning of the function is explained in
the documentation. I know that often "2-lazy-2google" questions are asked - but
that would be

The step I want to learn next for getting deeper in the backend - for being
able to customize xwiki more for our company.

Cheers,

Toby.