See http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12937 and the comments. The menu
checks only if the current user has view right on the current page because
we cannot know where the user will copy the page. The user may have edit
right on some specific place in the page hierarchy and iterating all the
page hierarchy to see if such a place exists is very costly.

Checking for real-only is super fast though so I agree we should do that:
show the copy action if the current user has view right on the current page
and the wiki is not in read-only mode.