On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Timo Dachs-Wegmann <t.wegm...@procitec.de>
wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have an issue installing the .deb packages from the maven repositories.
>
> The installation of xwiki-enterprise-tomcat8-mysql (and all other mysql
> installations) has a dependency to the old "mysql-server" package from the
> old versions of debian.
> It was replaced/removed in debian Jessie.

I'm surprised you are the first one to report that and Ubuntu does not complain
about this. What is the new package name ?

So am I... Well, when I try to install it, it says that the package got
replaced by: "mariadb-server-10.1"

But I don't know if that’s true :/

Maybe I'm getting something wrong but it doesn't work for me. Can someone
confirm this?

--
Thomas Mortagne