The current dependencies in the package are:

xwiki-enterprise-common (= [[version]]), mysql-server, libmysql-java
(>= 5.1.4), dbconfig-common

having something like "mysql-server | mariadb-server" (i.e. need
either mysql-server or mariadb-server) is easy, just want to be what
is the right package.

--
Thomas Mortagne