Von: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Im Auftrag von Marius Dumitru Florea
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017 06:58
An: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Betreff: Re: [xwiki-users] Macro Toolbar Option Greyed Out

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 6:17 PM, Rolf Bernau <rber...@axway.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> In Xwiki 9.1.2 I have enabled the xwiki-marco toolbar option for the
> Wysiwig editor, and indeed there is a button shown in the toolbar now.

Are you referring to the CKEditor (which is used by default on 9.1.2) or to the
old GWT-based WYSIWYG editor? If you're referring to the CKEditor then the
button to insert macros is enabled by default. You don't have to do anything.
So I'm not sure what you did and why you did it.

If you're referring to the *dedicated* insert macro button, that inserts a
specific macro as per
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CKEditor+Integration#HPutDedicatedInsertMacroButtonsontheToolBar
, then you need to paste the advanced configuration you used so that we can try
to reproduce.

Hope this helps,
Marius