[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Rolf Bernau <rber...@axway.com> wrote:

> Any ideas why the macro button in 9.1.2 CKEditor is greyed out even though
> it should be enabled by default?

No idea. I would try to reset the CKEditor configuration from the
Administration and to clear the browser cache. Also, you should take a look
at the JavaScript console. Maybe there's some JavaScript error that blocks
the macro plugin.

Hope  this helps,
Marius