Hi Moonssang,

It seems you downloaded Zeppelin-0.5.6 binary version, but you were looking
for 0.6.0 version docs.
AFAIK, there is no authentication feature in 0.5.6 version. If you want to
configure authentication with nginx reverse proxy setting, you have to
build from source. Please check this out :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/README.md

Hope this helps :)

Thanks,
Ahyoung