From: Ahyoung Ryu <ahyoungry...@gmail.com>
Date: ????,6?? 6,2016 16:34
To: users <users@zeppelin.apache.org>, users
<us...@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: homepage ng-hide Zeppelin 0.5.6

Hi Moonssang,

It seems you downloaded Zeppelin-0.5.6 binary version, but you were looking for
0.6.0 version docs.
AFAIK, there is no authentication feature in 0.5.6 version. If you want to
configure authentication with nginx reverse proxy setting, you have to build
from source. Please check this out :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/README.md

Hope this helps :)

Thanks,
Ahyoung

2016?8?3 5?3?3 31?3?1 (?6?1) ?2?7?6?3 11:27, yupeng <yup...@qfpay.com>?9?7?3?3
?3?2?1?0:

Hi,All:

    I download the release zeppelin-0.5.6-incubating-bin-all and run successful
in localhost ,but when i set nginx reverse proxy like
https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/security/authentication.html
 .it cannot show main part of homepage. the part of html is

```

div ng-show=??home.staticHome" class="box width-full home ng-hide??

```

 which normal is not "ng-hide??. js code is

```

[ng\:cloak], [ng-cloak], [data-ng-cloak], [x-ng-cloak], .ng-cloak, .x-ng-cloak,
.ng-hide:not(.ng-hide-animate) {

    /* display: none !important; */

}

```

and I turn on this line "display: none !important;?? ,the main part of homepage
appears, but create note doesn??t work.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Regards,

Moonssang