Hi all,

There seems to be some issue using Tensorflow in Zeppelin 0.7.0 and it
throws this error:
NameError: name '_interactive' is not defined

Another user reported the same issue
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42757433/tensorflow-can-not-work-with-zeppelin>
on
SO. The fix suggested there seems to be really hacky.

The issue seems to be that in tf_logging.py file
[.\Anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\platform\tf_logging.py]
the _interactive variable is not triggering for Zeppelin.

# Determine whether we are in an interactive environment try: # This is
only defined in interactive shells if _sys.ps1: _interactive = True except
AttributeError: # Even now, we may be in an interactive shell with `python
-i`. _interactive = _sys.flags.interactive

Any thoughts why? I am using Zeppelin on Windows.

Best,
-Sriram

--

*Sriram Narayanamoorthy*