From: moon soo Lee <m...@apache.org<mailto:m...@apache.org>>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: Tensorflow not working in Zeppelin 0.7.0
To: <users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Saw patch [1] has been made in Tensorflow.
Thanks Sriram for taking care of this issue!

Best,
moon

[1] https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/pull/8420

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:32 PM Sriram Narayanamoorthy
<nsrira...@gmail.com<mailto:nsrira...@gmail.com>> wrote:
We fixed the issue on tensorflow by a simply initializing the _interactive
variable in the logging file. And I tested it out on both Zeppelin and Jupyter
and it seems to work. Do you have a better version of this in mind?
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:45 PM Felix Cheung