From: Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Change some default settings for avoiding unintended
usages
To: <d...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Cc: users <users@zeppelin.apache.org>

+1 for running interpreter process in docker container.

Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com<mailto:jongy...@gmail.com>>于2017年12月1日周五
下午3:36写道:
Yes, exactly, this is not only the shell interpreter problem, all can run
any script through python and Scala. Shell is just an example.

Using docker looks good but it cannot avoid unindented usage of resources
like mining coin.

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Felix Cheung
<felixcheun...@hotmail.com<mailto:felixcheun...@hotmail.com>>

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net