Agreed. Supporting container services must be good and I like this idea,
but I don't think it's the part of this issue directly. Let's talk about
this issue with another email.

I want to talk about enabling authentication by default. If it's enabled,
we should login admin/password1 at the beginning. How do you think of it?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net