It looks like a good idea to show the default interpreter group - and it
should be also changeable - and store it to `note.json`. It could remove
interpreter-binding information, keep default interpreter when extracting
note. Moreover it also helps to reduce our server code as well.

What do you guys think of?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net