Please share the profile with ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Business Analysis

Location              :               Atlanta, GA

Duration             :               06+ Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

We have a hiring manager looking to interview for this position ASAP.

Please let me know if you have anyone *local to Atlanta or at least nearby*.
*Airline and/or travel* experience is preferred.

*Job Description:*

*Qualifications:*

Business Analysis experience in an application development environment.
Ability to understand application development concepts, including
infrastructure, hardware, middleware, etc

*Responsibilities: *

Resource will be responsible for reviewing all enterprise scheduled changes
to identify potential impact to the Reservations "Axis" application.

Resource will document changes, notify IT team and business partners,
coordinate IT resources to participate in the change activity (if
necessary), then send status of the change implementation activity
(successful, backed off, rescheduled, etc.).

This will require attending numerous weekly meetings to review changes, and
resource will need to understand basic server, network, SOA, mainframe, and
other concepts in order to evaluate potential impact.

Resource will also coordinate/support SSGM groups and changes, coordinate
quarterly reviews of operational plans for the portfolio, and may do some
light traditional business analysis work.

-----------------------------------

 *Warm Regards,*

* Javeed Khan*

Sr. Technical Recruiter