Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Sr.Java developer *for *Hillsboro, OR

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response.

You can also reach me at 248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on
*r...@hclglobal.com* <r...@hclglobal.com>

Title: Sr.Java developer

Location: Hillsboro, OR

Duration: 6 Months +

Overall 12+ years of experience

*Required Skills:*

·         4+ years of experience developing Senior-Level Enterprise Java
code under Java versions 6 and/or 7.

·         3+ years of experience with Spring Core Framework 3.x. This
should include at a minimum *Spring MVC and Spring Web Services experience*.

·         3+ years of experience writing REST Web Services.

·         3+ years experience with test driven development.

·         2+ years experience with agile methodology and lean principles.

·         Strong leadership identity.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication.

·         Great team collaboration skills.

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

·         A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a
fast pace, ever evolving environment.

·         Knowledge of frontend development tools is a plus

·         Be able to test your code – experience writing automated unit
tests

*Not required, but we use these as well:*

·         MongoDB or other NoSql/Document database.

·         Groovy + Spock for Testing.

·         Gradle.

·         Groovy.

·         AngularJS.

·         Chef.

·         Vagrant.

·         Go

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Develop world-class technical solutions to address business needs.

·         Apply best practices and knowledge of JAVA to develop complex web
applications.

·         Design and develop high-performance distributed services.

·         Research, prototype and verify software solutions that overcome
technical boundaries.

·         Architect the right kinds of flexibility to fuel growth and
sustainability

·         Generalize and simplify technical solutions to solve multiple
needs.

·         Benchmark possible solutions and implement improvements to expand
capacity.

·         Solve complex problems, explaining difficult issues.

·         Contribute to design of functional specifications.

·         Work independently with minimal guidance.

·         Apply SDLC process to all technology solutions.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc