*GC,USC & GC EAD"s Only*
USG direct client is looking for *Salesforce Developer *at *Boston, MA*
*Role: **Salesforce Developer*
*Location: **Boston, MA*
*Mode of Interview: Phone & Skype*
*Virtual Telephonic Recruitment Drive*
· Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Force.com
platform and/or other cloud based solutions
· Hands on expertise to develop applications on the Force.com
· Expert level Visualforce, Apex, SOQL knowledge and Salesforce
· Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and
· Expert in Salesforce.com integration and extension, features,
designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce,
applications from the AppExchange and other tools that extend the product.
· Understanding business requirements and translating these into
technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
· Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data
flows to support the application build.
· Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com
platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
· Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively
participate in the Salesforce.com community.
· Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and
understand an undocumented set up and application
· Should have sound knowledge of Salesforce.com, Sales and Service
Clouds and will be responsible for successfully creating custom
applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other
· Ability to lead a technical requirements gathering session,
oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system
documentation used in design, testing or programming efforts and manage the
*Please share your updated resume at *akansh...@usgrpinc.com* or feel free
to contact me at **614-401-5194*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.