I first opened the document with a PC without a problem but with a Mac,
Safari won¹t open it but Firefox will.

When it comes to medicines, SI is universal. The British Weights and
Measures Association is simply using the decimal problem as a way to attack
SI, not to suggest a remedy. However, some of the people they quote, such as
the coroner, do suggest the solution that I have proposed: use whole numbers
wherever possible.

Michael Glass